Countdown To Wyatt Earp Fallfest 2023
Enjoy a fun fall day in Lamar on October 7th; start the day with Wyatt Earp Fallfest on the northeast corner of the Lamar Downtown Square. We'll have craft vendors, fallfest foods, a baby & toddler show, a Wild West dog show, and Wild West reenactments/skits are back this year! Step back in time as we honor Lamar's famous first constable.
Wyatt was Lamar's constable, following his fathers resignation, in 1869. While his time in Lamar he married Urilla Sutherland, after a turn of unfortunate events with the death of his wife and unborn child. Wyatt left Lamar heading west starting the journey of what would become one of America's frontier legends.
Thank-you to Cox Hospital our 2023 Wyatt Earp Fallfest Sponsor!!!
Wyatt Earp Fallfest Schedule
8:45 – 9:30 am --- Baby Show Registration
9:00 am --- Booths Open
9:00 am – 9:20 am --- First Reenactment
9:20 am --- Park Dedication & Ribbon Cutting
9:30 am – 10:45 am --- Baby Show
10:45 am – 11:15 am --- Gun Safety Class / Reenactment
11:15 am – 12:00 --- Corey Timmons (Music)
12:00 pm – 12:15 pm --- Third Reenactment
12:15 pm – 1:00 pm --- Corey Timmons (Music)
12:30 pm – 1:00 pm --- Dog Show Registration
1:00 pm – 1:30 pm --- Reenactment - Comedy Skit
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm --- Dog Show
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm --- Reenactment Final Skit
Registration - 8:45 - 9:30am
Baby Show - 9:30 am - 10:45 am
Location - Northeast Corner Lamar Square
$5 Entry Fee | Western Attire
0-23 Months & 2 to 4 Years
Certificates for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Winners
Thank-you to Katie's House our Baby Show Sponsor
Registration - 12:30 pm - 1:00pm
Wild West Dog Show - 1:30 - 2:30pm
Location - Northeast Corner Lamar Square
$5 Entry Fee
Toy - 0-12lb ** Small - 12-25lb ** Medium - 25-50lb
Large - 50-100lb ** XLarge - 100lb +
Awards For First Place Winners
All dogs must be on a leash.
Thank-you to Vibe Style & Beauty as our Dog Show Sponsor!
- Vendors selling name brands (Mary Kay, etc) Chamber Members will be given priority.
- Non-members who inquired first will be placed on a FIRST PAY basis (meaning, the person who gets their $$ in first, will secure their place at the event.) Anyone registering second, third, etc - will have their money refunded and be notified by email as soon as possible.
- Booths are 12'x12' and are placed in the parallel parking spaces around the square. Booths and tables will NOT be provided.
- As electricity is limited around the vendor spaces, it will be provided to food vendors for certain but will be available only to a limited number of regular vendor spaces. PLEASE email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need electric for your booth space.
- There is no rain date for this event and no refund will be given in case of inclement weather.
- Vendors will be contacted with event packets no later than 3 days before the event via email.
- If you do not have an email account you must reach out to the Barton County Chamber of Commerce to obtain your booth location BEFORE the day of the event.
- PLEASE DO NOT SELECT A SPACE RANDOMLY - it is important you set up in the place designated for your booth.
- Cancellations After September 1, Will Not Receive A Refund.
$25 12x12 booth (Members Only)
$50 12x12 booth (Non-Members)
$50 Food Vendor (Members Only)
$100 Food Vendor (Non-Members)
We accept cash, money order, credit card & check. Make checks payable to: Barton County Chamber of Commerce.
Aunt Oakies Creations
Freedom Seed Gunsmithing
Indigo Jen Designs
JuJu Custom Creations
Kilowatt Amateur Radio Club
MG Kitchen & Home Designs
MH Western Wear
Shay's Everything Home
Garden Gems by Kathy Todd
Access Family Care
Avenues of Mental Health
Cox Barton County Hospital
Keller Williams Elevate Realty - Ring Route 66 - Shannon Washburn Frieling REALTOR
Fired Up Dogs
W.H. Farm Cafe
Due to a large number of guests visiting Lamar, hotel space fills up fast. Be sure to book yours today & let them know you're coming to Wyatt Earp Fallfest!
- Lamar Super 8 - This local hotel is a multi-award winning facility (Trip Advisor & Super 8) features breakfast & late night snacks!
Call for your reservation: 417-682-6888
- Blue Top Inn - This historic inn recently renovated to make your stay truly memorable. Call for reservations: 417-682-6034
Super 8 Hotel
Blue Top Inn