Welcome To Wyatt Earp Fallfest 2019
New Times: 11am to 7pm
Every October we celebrate one of our very own "Legendary Beginnings" - Wyatt Earp.
Come out for the day and enjoy great food, crafts, Old Geezers Kustom Car Show, baby show & new this year music. We are expanding with a Wyatt Earp Music Fest and beer garden. Featuring local artists Amy Marrone, Hank Wilhelm and headlining act Ben Miller Band.
Wyatt was Lamar's constable, following his fathers resignation, in 1869. While his time in Lamar he married Urilla Sutherland, after a turn of unfortunate events with the death of his wife and unborn child. Wyatt left Lamar heading west starting the journey of what would become one of America's frontier legends.
Wyatt Earp Fallfest Events
New this year is local performing artist's Hank Wilhlem, Amy Marrone and
headlining act Ben Miller Band.
(Some seating will be available, but please your lawn chair to enjoy these amazing artists.)
Wyatt Earp Baby Show
Registration - 12:30 pm
Baby Show - 1:00 pm
Held Inside Plaza Theater
Southside of the Square
$5 Entry Fee | Western Attire
Twins 0-24 Months
Awards For First Place Winners & Grand Champion!
Kustom Car Show
October 12 & 13
Information & Pre Registration
Bill Baker - 417-682-4581
$15 Per Entry
$20 At The Gate
246 SE 15th RD
Lamar, Mo 64759
- Vendors selling name brands (Mary Kay, etc) Chamber Members will be given priority.
- Non-members who inquired first will be placed on a FIRST PAY basis (meaning, the person who gets their $$ in first, will secure their place at the event.) Anyone registering second, third, etc - will have their money refunded and be notified by email as soon as possible.
- Booths are 12'x12' and are placed in the parallel parking spaces around the square. Booths and tables will NOT be provided.
- As electricity is limited around the vendor spaces, it will be provided to food vendors for certain but will be available only to a limited number of regular vendor spaces. PLEASE email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need electric for your booth space.
- Event staff will be on site starting at 10:00 am on the day of the event. Vendors are welcome to set up early, but no security is provided.
- All booths must be set up & open by 12:00 pm promptly and tear down no earlier than 7:00 pm.
- There is no rain date for this event and no refund will be given in case of inclement weather.
- Vendors will be contacted with event packets no later than 3 days before the event via email.
- If you do not have an email account you must reach out to the Barton County Chamber of Commerce to obtain your booth location BEFORE the day of the event.
- PLEASE DO NOT SELECT A SPACE RANDOMLY - it is important you set up in the place designated for your booth.
$25 12x12 booth (Members Only)
$50 12x12 booth (Non-Members)
$50 Food Vendor (Members Only)
$100 Food Vendor (Non-Members)
We accept cash, money order, credit card & check. Make checks payable to: Barton County Chamber of Commerce.
Updated Sept. 27, 2019
- Neutrals Apparel ~ Women’s Boutique
- T-Shirts & Custom Shirts ~ Paradise Designs
- Kids Train
- Face Painting ~
Craft Vendors & Products
- Avon ~ Donita McCullough
- Book Publisher ~ Gayle Lunning
- Bowling Pin Emoji’s ~ WarKat Creations
- Copper Jewelry ~ Copper Creations
- Custom wood ~ The Custom Wood Shop
- Custom wood ~ Papa’s Shop
- Embroidered Gifts ~ Cecilia's Embroidery
- Fall gourds, corn and honey ~ Morgan Farms
- Hand crafted bears, flowers and a variety of items ~ Shawntrell Keepsakes
- Homemade Soaps ~ Kaylee Timmons
- Homemade Wreaths ~ Wreaths by Jenna
- Mary Kay ~ Dana Capehart
- Air Fresheners ~ MO Freshies
- Faith Based books and products ~ Mary & Martha
- Mums & Pumpkins ~ AOK
- Economic Security Council
- Impact Faith Ministries
- Windows ~ Renewal by Andersen
- Spring River Chapter of Quail Forever
- State Farm Insurance, Jordan Maberry
- Truman Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center
- Weber’s Firearms
- Apple Cider Bears ~ Stephanie Taylor
- Baked Goods ~ St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Burgers, Brats & fries ~ Lamar Lions
- Funnel Cakes, Kettle Corn, Nachos, Corn dogs & much more ~ S & B Kettle Corn
- Holistic Pet Services ~ David Phillips
- Hot Dogs & Pulled Pork ~ Fired Up Dogs
- Iced Coffee & Candy ~ City of Lamar
- Pastries & Baked Goods ~ Hertzlers Furniture & Sunflower Bakery
- Tropical Whips ~ Tropix
Due to a large number of guests visiting Lamar, hotel space fills up fast. Be sure to book yours today & let them know you're coming to Wyatt Earp Fallfest!
- Lamar Super 8 - This local hotel is a multi-award winning facility (Trip Advisor & Super 8) features breakfast & late night snacks!
Call for your reservation: 417-682-6888
- Blue Top Inn - This historic inn recently renovated to make your stay truly memorable. Call for reservations: 417-682-6034
Super 8 Hotel
Blue Top Inn