Welcome to the Chamber of Commerce!
By joining the Barton County Chamber of Commerce, you help your business grow through the power of collective marketing efforts, networking activities, referrals, business development, and educational programs. In addition, you participate in the overall economic vitality and progress of Barton County.
Members are kept abreast of Chamber and member events and business opportunities through regular communications both from the Chamber and between members. Knowing what is going on in your community offers the knowledge and understanding to help your business grow.
Below you will find information about benefits we offer to our members, links to download our membership brochure (which talks about investment levels) and a link to our online application for membership.
Our Business is helping your Business - Let us know how we help you!
Barton County Chamber of Commerce
Your investment in the Barton County Chamber of Commerce is an investment in your business and in our community! Membership investment levels and benefits are listed in our Membership Brochure. DON'T FORGET - your membership can be listed as a business expense on your taxes and your membership can be made in payments once per quarter.
The Barton County Chamber has been in our community for over 20 years. Your membership lets customers know you're a part of an established organization working to better the place we live, work and play!
- Display your membership plaque at your business
- Place a member badge on your web site
- Include the Chamber logo on your printed and advertising materials
- Increase business exposure through a business listing on BartonCounty.com with a direct link to your Website
- Increase business exposure through a business listing in the Barton County Community Guide
- Distribute your brochure or business cards in the Barton County Chamber's Visitor Center
- Share your company news in the e-newsletter distributed weekly to hundreds of subscribers
- Share your company's announcements in our special press releases area of our website
- Share your company's sales and specials with hundreds of area residents with our Daily Deals emails
- Share your company's upcoming events on the Barton County Community Calendar
- Share your job openings on the BartonCounty.com website
- Have your business promoted on the Barton County Chamber Social Networks
- Celebrate grand openings and milestones with ribbon cuttings
- Be recognized at our awards that applaud leaders and outstanding businesses in our community
- Get exclusive referrals to inquiries received by Chamber staff
- Establish business relationships at networking events held at least once a month
- Build your employees’ professional network and knowledge with educational workshops
- Receive invitations to Chamber events at special member pricing
- Stay informed of Chamber events and news through our weekly e-newsletter
- Access economic development research you can use to grow your business
- Get updates on city, county, and state happenings which could affect your business
- Request Barton County Visitor Guides or our new Community Guide to share with clients or customers
- Support your young employees’ development through programs like EXCEL
- Share your expertise by submitting articles to the Barton County Chamber online Blog or by speaking at Quarterly Luncheons
- Benefit from a unified voice advocating for business-friendly legislation at city, county, & state levels
- Be assured that your interests are covered through monitoring of public policy issues impacting business
- Meet and network with elected officials during legislative receptions and visits
- Build your online presence with a FREE website and mobile phone app by ChamberNation
- Offer and take advantage of member-to-member discounts
- Take advantage of savings, goods, & services offered ONLY to Chamber Members with nationally recognized businesses such as Microsoft, American Express, Google, Office Depot, UPS, Constant Contact and more! Current members can contact the Chamber for more details on how they can take advantage of these benefits.
- Build your company image by sponsoring Chamber & Community events
- Advertise your business to hundreds of visitors through premium exposure in the Barton County Chamber Visitor Center
- Increase your exposure through advertising opportunities in the e-newsletter, on the Chamber Web site, the Barton County community guide distributed locally to new residents & in visitor centers all over the state.